Rectangular Brass Tubes for Ornament
Rectangular brass tube for ornament is the brass tube whose shape is rectangle and it is used for ornament. It holds the characteristics of bright gold-like appearance, excellent wear-resistance, high malleability and workability, which is the reason of why it’s used for ornament.
Alloy and production standard:
C26000, C27000, C27200, C28000, C38500, C68700 (ASTM B111 or ASME SB111)
CuZn30, CuZn36, CuZn37, CuZn40, CuZn39Pb3, CuZn20Al2As (EN12451 or EN12449 or DIN)
CZ106, CZ107, CZ108, CZ109, CZ110 (BS British Standard)
C2600, C2700, C2720, C2800, C3560, C6870 (JIS Japanese Industrial Standards)
62.0≤Cu≤71.5 ; Zn Rem
Maximum outside diameter : 76.2×50.8mm
Minimum outside diameter: 6.35×6.35mm
Maximum length: 4 meters
Field of application:
Rectangular brass tube for ornament is intended for use in ornamental field, such as sanitary ware, lamps and lanterns, hallstand and hat rack, artwork, copper present, stair handrail, revolution door etc.
WINDO METAL has 130 sets processing and testing equipments providing various copper and copper alloy tubes/pipes, coils, rods/bars and finned tubes, mainly are followings:
1. 22MN water-seal extruding machine introduced from Japan;
2. Roller bright annealing furnace introduced from Germany;
3. Coils drawing machine introduced from Britain;
4. Casting furnaces;
5. Rolling machines and drawing machines;
6. Spectrum analyzer introduced from Switzerland;
7. Metallographic microscope;
8. Eddy current flaw detector and ultrasonic flaw detector;
9. Many testing equipments, such as tension tester, hardness tester and hydrostatic testing machine.