C33000 Brass Tubing Yellow Brass Pipes, 330 / C330 / C33000 Brass Tube, ASTM B135 Seamless Brass Tube OD3mm-165mm, ASTM B135/ ASME SB135 Seamless Round Oval Brass Tubes, C33000 Brass Tube – C330 Hollow Metal Brass Tubing, Brass Pipes, ASTM B135/B135M Standard Brass Tubing China Supplier Factory C33000 Brass Tubing Yellow Brass Pipes Specification : […]
H62 Brass Tube All Tempers Available for Electric Appliance, Water and Heater Industry, Customized Size Medical Brass Capillary Straight Tubing, polishing medical brass copper pipes, hollow capillary admiralty brass tube,Air Condition Or Refrigerator Application brass tube China Manufacturer
H62 Brass Tube All Tempers Available Features:
|Product Name||Brass Tube|
|Length||1m,2m,2.5m or as the customers’ demand|
|Packing||Small Diameter: Bundling,Carton
Big Diameter:In Bundling or Wooden Case
|Application||Electric appliance,Water and Heater Tube,Condenser,Industry etc|
|Out Diameter(mm)||Wall Thickness(mm)|
1/3 Half Hard(Y3)
1) Up to ASTM B 135 / BSEN 12449 / DIN 17765 / JIS H3300 standards
2) Material Brand of Common Brass Tube:
|China BG||ASTM||BS||DIN||JIS H|
3) Tubes temper: H, 1/2 H, 1/4H or soft, all tempers are available.
4) Dimensions: OD: 5-350mm, WT: 0.5-50mm, or according to the buyers requirements, and also length and tolerance subject to the buyer’s decisions
5) Tubes in good straightness, with clean surface of both inside and outside, CuZn20 CZ103 C24000 Round Shape H80 Brass Tubing H85 Brass Tubes for Electric Appliance, Water and Heater Industry
6) With pre-shipment inspection if needed, chemical report, mill test if asked, marked tensile strength, yield strength, elongation rate etc.
Copper Tube Applications:
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration – Copper tube is widely used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems due to its high thermal conductivity which is about 8 times more than that from Aluminium tube. Domestic Water Service and Distribution – The combination of easy handling, forming and joining permits savings in installation time, material and overall costs. Long-term performance and reliability mean fewer callbacks, and that makes copper the ideal cost-effective tubing material. Half Hard Brass Tube
Drain, Waste and Vent – The design and installation of drainage systems range from simple to complex, depending on the type of building, the local code and the occupancy requirements.
Fire Sprinklers – Copper tube will not burn or support combustion or decompose to toxic gases. Therefore, it will not carry fire through floors, walls and ceilings. Volatile organic compounds are not required for installation.