Copper Alloy Finned Tube for Heat Exchanger, Seawater Desalting Industry Tin-Plated Surface Copper C70600, C71500, C70400, C44300, C68700 Finned Tube Coil as Heater in Drinking Water Systems, Energy Saving Finned Copper Coil Heat exchanger For Process Coolers 0.75MM Wall Thickness, COPPER HOLLOW TUBE – SPECIAL BRASS TUBE – CUSTOMIZED BRASS TUBE CHINA SUPPLIER FACTORY Product […]
Heat Transfer Copper Finned Tube, U Shape Copper Finned Pipe, Seamless Copper Tube Pipe, C12200 Round Finned Copper Tubes, Tube Type Heat Exchanger Copper Pipe, Heater COPPER TUBES China Supplier
Heat Transfer Copper Finned Tube Features:
1. High Efficiency in Heat Transferring
2. Rolling Process
3. Seamless & Integral Tubing
4. ISO9001:2008 Certified
Product Name: Copper Finned Tube
Place of Origin: China
Price Terms: FOB, CIF, DDP
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Capacity: 100 Ton/month
Minimum Order: 0.5 Ton
Lead Time: 30days
Straight Copper Tubes Features:
1. Materials: C12200.
2. Performances: high efficiency, energy-saving, endurable in use, eco-friendly and materials-saving.
3. Processes: Extruded processes (Rolling).
4. The Fin height reaches 1~15mm.
5. The surface area ratio-outside to inside reaches 3~15.
6. Providing series of finned tubes for heat exchanger such as finned tube, finned coil tube, dual finned coil tube.
7. Widely used in petroleum industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgical industry, power industry, food, maritime,
home appliances such as refrigerator and air-condition, automobile industry etc.
8. Large volume, high quality, most competitive price and excellent services
9. OEM is available according to drawings and/or samples
10. Sold well in U.S.A, Germany, Australia etc.
Outside: Plywood sea-worthy case or pallet.
DOWEDO company owns a professional and experienced R&D team. We can offer OEM & ODM service and customize your orders to meet your special requirements. Besides tubes products, we also can offer hi-tech automatic tube mill and tools.
Our Customers: Visteon, Doowon, Modine, Fawer, BYD, Dongfeng etc.
If you need any further information please feel free to contact me.
Look forward to cooperate with you!
Pure Copper metal has better heat transfer capability
Core and headers are soldered together, reducing heat transfer capability
Smaller tubes means less contact with fins and reduces heat transfer
Core is thicker, which can impede air flow
If a radiator could be constructed from all copper-brass with no solder and wider tubes, its cooling ability would be way beyond the aluminum equivalent; however, weight would still be a major issue. As it stands, equivalent aluminum and copper-brass radiators will provide similar cooling capability with the aluminum radiator being both thinner and lighter. This is far from the end of our discussion; however, as there are still a number of other factors to take look at. Up next is each type of radiators susceptibility to corrosion.