Copper Alloy Finned Tube for Heat Exchanger, Seawater Desalting Industry Tin-Plated Surface Copper C70600, C71500, C70400, C44300, C68700 Finned Tube Coil as Heater in Drinking Water Systems, Energy Saving Finned Copper Coil Heat exchanger For Process Coolers 0.75MM Wall Thickness, COPPER HOLLOW TUBE – SPECIAL BRASS TUBE – CUSTOMIZED BRASS TUBE CHINA SUPPLIER FACTORY Product […]
ASTM B111 Copper Nickel 90/10 Tubes,Cu-Ni 90/10 O61 Finned Tube For Condenser/Heating Systems, Refrigeration Condenser / Refrigeration Evaporator Tin-Plated Surface Copper C70600, C71500, C70400, C44300, C68700 Finned Tube Coil as Heater in Drinking Water Systems, Energy Saving Finned Copper Coil Heat exchanger For Process Coolers 0.75MM Wall Thickness, COPPER HOLLOW TUBE – SPECIAL BRASS TUBE – CUSTOMIZED BRASS TUBE CHINA SUPPLIER FACTORY
ASTM B111 Copper Nickel 90/10 Tubes Description
Standard: ASTM B111/ASME SB111 Tube Material: C70600/C71500 / C12200 / C12100 / C68700 / C44300
Application: Oil Cooler, Pre Heater, Radiator, Air Conditioner Evaporator Type: Low Finned Tube
Fin Material: Aluminum ,Copper And Steel Shape: Round
This form of copper nickel tubes produced by WINDO METAL possess excellent resistance to corrosion by sea water as well as high resistance to erosion corrosion and air-impingement attack.
The addition of iron results in 90/10 performing as good as 70/30 in salt water service heat exchangers. These tubes have good strength and ductility at ordinary temperatures and relatively high strength and other mechanical properties at elevated temperatures.
Copper-nickel UNS C70600 has a copper content of not less than 88.6%.
Tabulated below are the mechanical properties of UNS C70600 tubes as a function of heat treatment.
|Temper||Tensile Str.||Yield Str.||Elong.||Rockwell|
|H55||414MPa (60ksi)||393MPa (57ksi)||10%||72||–||100||70|
|OS025||303MPa (44ksi)||110MPa (16ksi)||42%||15||–||65||26|
1. We have more than 12,000 square meters workshop, including 12 finning machines, daily extrusion capacity up to 3,500 meters.
2. The finning machines of Integral Low Fin Tubes are designed and assembled by ourselves and we can offer you finning machines and all the parts of accessories etc…
3. The Integral Low Fins are rolled out of the tube surface to increase the tubes external surface area, without affecting any others dimension.
4. Low Fins are very useful for tight condensers and exhibits high efficiency of heat transfer.
5. Economical solutions of heat exchange problems of media with different heat conduction abilities or different current conditions.
6. High chemical-, thermal- and mechanical resistance, suitable for rough operation conditions.
The chemical composition of UNS C70600:
Delivery Condition:Tube ends are square cut, free burrs, internally dried and air blown clean, externally coated with varnish.
The desiccants are put into the each package for continental transportation.
-Refrigeration and climate control systems
-Automotive manufacturing Copper Nickel Fin Tube
-Chemicals and pertrochemical and power plant technology